PAEXN4VDVPQX If you’re looking for the best workouts to tighten those abs and look good again (I’m talking wash-board abs), then I’m glad you’ve found this website and I strongly suggest you keep reading…Because this is my uncensored love handle elimination story… The ups, the downs, what didn’t work and finally, the one program that helped me …
As I’ve noted on this blog, I’m no spring chicken any longer and over the years, my abs have gotten a bit flabby and my love handles seem to get larger with each passing year.
My core muscle mass has all but disappeared, my wind is gone and my back hurts all the time. And I’ve got high cholesterol and I drive a desk at work all day long, so I really need to change some things in my life.
I’ve tried workouts for love handles at home and at the gym. I’ve used exercise balls, rubber band exercises and weight machines, along with various other things over the years to get me back in the shape I was in as a young man. Heck I played soccer at a high level back in the day, along with many other sports – I was a ‘jock’. Since then…
- I’ve bought ALL the crap they peddle on late night TV, like the abs machine, a stair master, an elliptical machine, even the total gym and free weights. They didn’t work for me and have either been discarded or are collecting dust, and yes – the love handles continued to grow.
- I’ve tried different diets over the years too – yeah, low-fat, fat-free (no taste), good carb – bad carb, something called Atkins…they weren’t much fun, and even though I shed some poundage here and there, they really never gave me good looking abs – the love handles stayed in place.
- I bought cross-country skis and in-line skates and tried workouts that way – the falls made both useless endeavors.
- I put my bike on a stand in my basement to ride while I watch TV, but it makes so much noise that I rarely use it.
- I even bought an I-pod and good running shoes…Yeah, you guessed it…
- You know, looking back, I’ve spent a ton of money and wasted a boat load of time on workouts and exercise equipment that claim to be great total body and love handle exercises, but just didn’t work.
So, earlier in the year, I started researching and located several quality products. The one I finally concluded on, was the Truth About Abs. For me, it really works and it’s changing:
- My entire way of looking at what I eat
- How I grocery shop
- My ab workouts and core strength training
- My cardio workouts, everything –
… and my love handles are rapidly melting, almost like the butter I now put on my toast again. I even get reminder emails with tips and techniques to motivate me and help keep me focused – I don’t know about you, but for me, that’s a big plus.
Now, don’t get me wrong – it’s not perfect (but I guess I’m not either). I mean, I don’t really like the idea of trying to cut out corn syrup from my diet and workouts are still required, after all. But seriously…
I can’t argue with the results and after all, I really just wanted to get into shape, lose love handles and not have a sore back anymore – Achieved!
- I wanted tolose some weightand strengthen my core, which I’m steadily improving on, net of new muscle
- Mylove handles are shrinkingaway with each passing day
- I wanted to get a lot stronger, and I am – I can do 5x the push-ups I could when I started
I began my search looking for a love handle workouts program and instead I found not only great love handle exercises, but an improved lifestyle and so much more.In the end I guess that’s how it works – improve your diet, workout all your muscle groups including the big muscles of your legs and chest and then add in core exercise and some specific cardio workouts and you’ve got a recipe for success.
Here’s a bonus that I never saw coming – When I grabbed my copy of Mike’s Truth About Abs program,
- I essentially got Mike as my personal trainer too!
- His email reminders are a real life saver - He’s very motivating!
I hope you found the information on this site useful and maybe even inspiring. I personally have the key to a healthier, happier life that my wife, kids and I will all benefit from.
To check out Mike Geary’s: “The Truth About Six-Pack Abs” in more detail, consider the following:
- Testimonials – Click Here For Testimonials
- Ladies – Click Here To Lose Fat
- Guys – Click Here To Get Rock Hard Abs
- Frequently Asked Questions – Click Here To Learn More
Here’s something I picked somewhere along the way – When it comes to love handles exercise programs…
- People Don’t Plan to Fail – But They Often Times, Fail To Plan… Do you have a plan?
Like Mike always says: Don’t Be Lazy – Be Lean … And Do Your Love Handle Workouts
Filed Under: Love Handle Workouts